Physiotherapy for Neck and Back Pain in Edmonton, AB
Don’t Struggle with Neck and Back Pain—Get Treatment!
We’ve all felt a crick in the neck or minor back pain after sitting down for too long. But what if that pain isn’t going away? If you’re struggling with chronic neck or back pain, consider visiting the team at Pleasantview Physiotherapy. We provide physical therapy for neck pain, and we can help you live more comfortably in the long run. Our team will meet with you to determine the root cause of your pain and develop a unique treatment plan to address your concerns. Neck and back pain are among the most common reasons for physical therapy, so rest assured we have the skills and experience necessary to help you. Visit our Edmonton, AB clinic or give us a call to learn more.
Know the Symptoms of Neck and Back Pain
How do you know when it’s time to seek physical therapy for neck and shoulder pain? Contrary to what many may think, there are actually lots of neck and back pain symptoms beyond just chronic pain. If you’re concerned about the pain that just isn’t going away, get familiar with the most common symptoms of chronic pain. We encourage you to contact us if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Stiff muscles
- Muscle pain
- Pain that radiates down the arms and legs
- Weak muscles
Our Treatment Program Goals
At Pleasantview Physiotherapy, you can expect nothing short of quality care. We strive to provide the gold standard in physical therapy, no matter the treatment method you choose. Our team will work with you to develop a personalized treatment program that will have you well on your way to recovery. At the end of the day, our number one goal is to offer evidence-based, effective treatments. Explore your options below:
- Patient Education: As they say, knowledge is power. We believe that patient education is among the most important parts of recovery. Our team will make sure you understand the ins and outs of your condition and the rehabilitation process.
- Manual Therapy: This form of therapy is instrumental in restoring spinal mobility and alleviating pain. During manual therapy, you’ll undergo soft tissue massages, mobilizations, and manipulations.
- Exercise Programs: There are a plethora of physical therapy exercises for neck pain. But don’t worry—our team offers a customized exercise plan that removes any guesswork. These exercises can go a long way to improving core stability and overall mobility.
- Electrical Modalities: We offer an array of electrical-based treatments to decrease pain and inflammation. We may recommend laser treatments, ultrasounds, or Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS).
- Massage Therapy: Massages are a great addition to a relaxing spa day, but they can also alleviate chronic neck and back pain. Our massage therapists use evidence-based techniques to reduce stiffness and spasms.
- IMS and Acupuncture: Intramuscular stimulation (IMS) and acupuncture can be used to reduce pain effectively. Some of these techniques have been used in Eastern medicine for centuries.
Get in Touch with Us to Learn More
Don’t allow neck and back pain to rule your life! You have plenty of treatment options, and the team at Pleasantview Physiotherapy is glad to help you find the right one. We believe that everyone deserves to live pain-free, and we hope to make your life more comfortable. Simply schedule a visit with one of our providers, and we’ll get to work learning about your unique condition and recommending a treatment. Contact our Edmonton office to learn more.