Become a Physiotherapist at Pleasantview Physiotherapy
Pleasantview Physiotherapy has an open Physiotherapist job in Edmonton, Alberta. You would work in our busy clinic, helping patients heal, regain their strength, and overcome limitations. Learn how to apply!
Who We Are?
We want to meet you, if you:
- Are a physiotherapist who enjoys working with a mixed caseload emphasizing manual skills, exercise programs and education to help patients reach their optimal health
- Enjoy being a part of a collaborative team that strives for constant improvement
- Are enthusiastic, upbeat and positive with an optimistic, team-first attitude
- Thrive in an environment that encourages learning and growth
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Are motivated to grow your practice
- Are registered and in good standing with College of Physiotherapists of Alberta
Bonus points if you:
- Have a strong manual therapy background
- Are IMS or Functional Dry Needling certified
- Comfortable with using an EMR program
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Team/family environment
- Excellent work/life balance
- Educational allowance
- Working alongside clinicians with 30+ years experience
- Full administrative and assistant support
Join Our Team of Physiotherapists Today!
Pleasantview Physiotherapy can’t wait to have you join our team of highly skilled Physiotherapist. When you work with us, you get a welcoming group of co-workers who are focused on helping you learn and grow. At the same time, our busy clinic will give you ample opportunity to practice your craft and make meaningful connections with patients.
Send your resume to email@example.com today to apply!