This program is for those individuals who have sustained an injury at work and require rehabilitation for their injuries.
- To facilitate early return to work
- To encourage active, responsible participation of the worker in their rehabilitation
- To work closely with Workers Compensation Board (WCB) in order to provide optimum care of the client
- Review of incident, medical reports, and diagnostic testing
- Detailed assessment of the current musculoskeletal and/or neurological symptoms
- Evaluation of functional disabilities with respect to work
- Establishment of a comprehensive rehabilitation protocol which will include the following:
- Muscle strengthening
- General work conditioning
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Range-of-motion exercise
- Work-specific conditioning
- Modified work-stimulation tasks
The exercise programs are tailored to individual clients and are designed to achieve optimal strength and endurance specific to their individual needs and their job requirements. We work to maximize potential and assist in the transition to modified and/or regular work for clients as quickly as possible.
Pleasantview Physiotherapy adheres to WCB reporting standards
All claims must be approved by WCB.