Pleasantview Physiotherapy Clinic Edmonton
Edmonton, AB, T6H 5B4
The Trusted Team at Pleasantview Physiotherapy
If you’re looking for a comprehensive pain treatment center in Edmonton, AB, complete with innovative methods and compassionate staff, you’ve come to the right place. At Pleasantview Physiotherapy, it’s our goal to help you live a pain-free life through customized treatment plans. We provide a wide array of services geared to patients of all backgrounds, and we’re trained to account for everything from medical history to lifestyle. It’s our mission to make our services accessible, client-focused, and evidence-based.
Explore Our Range of Physiotherapy Services
At Pleasantview Physiotherapy, we offer no shortage of physiotherapy services. Our team is trained in acupuncture and massage, as well as treating sports injuries and more. No matter your condition.
- Women’s Health:We’re committed to bettering women’s health, whether it’s through relieving pelvic pain or helping with problems associated with pregnancy. For issues concerning women’s health, Pleasantview Physiotherapy is here to help.
- Shockwave Therapy: If you have chronic soft-tissue injuries, shockwave therapy might be the best choice for you. This innovative treatment can reduce inflammation and pain while speeding up the healing process and helping you regain normal function.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Sometimes car accidents aren’t avoidable, and injuries can take on many forms. With the help of the team at Pleasantview Physiotherapy, you can regain all or part of your range of motion. No matter how you’ve been injured, talk to us for help.
- IMS & Trigger Point Needling: Intramuscular stimulation (IMS) may be the solution to chronic pain you’ve been searching for. Our team uses sterilized needles to stimulate healing and help to alleviate pain. Your healthcare provider will let you know how many treatments you need.
- Sports Injuries:It’s easy to hurt yourself playing sports, but recovery isn’t always so simple. Our team is here to guide you through the process.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: If you’re dealing with chronic dizziness, your inner ear might be the culprit. Vestibular rehabilitation may be the treatment you need to get back to normal. This method can treat vertigo, imbalance, nausea, and more.
Meet Our Professional Team
We’re proud to have a team so committed to the health and wellbeing of our community. With decades of combined experience, our staff is equipped to address all kinds of problems that are causing you pain. Our team is 12 members strong and always ready to help, whether you need Shockwave Therapy or IMS Speak with our friendly receptionist about getting in touch with one of our practitioners.
Why Choose Pleasantview Physiotherapy
At Pleasantview Physiotherapy, we’re committed to helping our patients live pain-free, no matter the source of their discomfort. We’ve worked with patients struggling with work-related injuries, chronic pain, and deformities and have seen much success over the years. Plus, we’re open from 7 AM to 8 PM to best accommodate your busy schedule. No matter what’s causing you pain, the team at our Edmonton, AB clinic is ready to help you. Schedule an appointment online or contact us via phone today.