NOW HIRING: Registered Massage Therapist
POSTING CLOSES: December 31, 2018
Pleasantview Physiotherapy is a busy, well established rehab facility that opened its doors in 1983. Situated in a high traffic medical building in a well-known south Edmonton community. Our seven physiotherapists and one massage therapist provide an evidence based hands-on approach to treatment.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of the musculoskeletal system and injuries
- Ability to provide deep tissue, strong, guided and direct pressure massage services for up to 1.5 hour appointments
- Collaboration with other therapist to meet client rehabilitation goals
- Massage Therapy Diploma (2200 hours)
- Registered and in good standing with regulatory body in Alberta
- Appropriate licensing with the City of Edmonton
- *Experience is an asset but not necessary.
What we offer:
- Immediate client base with loyal and valued clients
- Fun, friendly, team oriented environment
- Online booking and electronic medical records (EMT)
- Option to work as an employee or contractor
- Direct billing to most of the major insurance companies
- No startup costs
- 15-20 hours per week including alternating mornings and evenings and the possibility of Saturdays as well.
- Competitive percentage split paid monthly, negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com